is probably one of the mostly used statistical software worldwide for basic and advanced statistical analysis and modeling. Our able team are there to guarantee clients of quality and expertise in trainings and other services
that concerns this software.
Our training focuses on the analysis and interpretation of statistical estimates and the assumptions underlying the models that give rise to such analysis results. The training is facilitated by competent trainers and is geared for researchers and practitioners in all fields that deal with research designs and analysis.
Below are the main training areas in Stata software. They include areas of Statistics, Econometrics and Epidemiology.
Statistics & Econometrics
1. Data management, manipulation & Cleaning
2. Univariate and bivariate statistical methods
3. Hypothesis testing, power and sample determination
4. Analysis of variance and covariance models
5. Applied linear and logistic regression
6. Generalized linear models (linear, logistic and poisson)
7. Multivariate statistical methods in research
8. Timeseries analysis and forecasting
Biostatistics / Epidemiology
1. Statistical methods in epidemiology
2. Applied regression models for epidemiologists
3. Longitudinal / panel data applied to epidemiology
4. Survival analysis with applications in epidemiology